Friday, December 26, 2008

"Belated Merry Christmas to Friends and Loved Ones"
The month of December went by in a blur. Parties, shopping and "work". Yes, that four letter word we all love. I was busy at work with caterings and parties. I'm glad for that reason alone to have the holiday's over. I normally have all my shopping done by December but not this year. Christmas was different for us this year. In all our married life, this is the first time we didn't have kids home Christmas morning to open gifts. It was really strange. I thought we might actually get to sleep in...not!! Ardery was up at 6:45. He is a kid after all :). I did get a new camera, so when I learn to use it, I will post pic's. Once again we had lots and lots of food to eat for Christmas dinner. Andy wanted turkey and Jake wanted ham.....so we had both! Grandpa and Grandma Andrews came over for dinner. It's good to have so much family around this time of year. We really did miss seeing Jason, Jennifer and Keeley this Christmas. When half your family is missing, you really notice it. I love it when all the kids are home. So.....till next time, have a safe and happy new year!!!!!!

2 comments:

District 6 Festival Committee said...

Yeah an update! Sounds like you had a great Christmas. Merry belated Christmas Nyle.

Taunya said...

Im glad you guys had a nice Christmas. We are really missing you all!