Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I can't believe I'm doing this!!

I am entering into the unknown. I do enjoy reading everyone else's blogs but never thought I would have one myself. Thanks Heather!!!
Hopefully I can keep up with this. When my husband saw the background he said "Who is that woman!!!!!" Yes, he does miss my long hair. A year ago I cut it off real short. Never before in my life have I had it this short. But now I am trying to grow it out again. As you all know and for those who do not know, I have 6 wonderful Children. They are my life. I am also blessed with 8 terrific grandchildren. And 2 on the way. When all the kids come home we truely burst at the seams. But it is great. I love it!! Well that is all for now.....I have to go paint my kitchen.

2 comments:

Keeley said...

Hey mom,thanks for telling me you have a blog. Like everything else, I move away and have fo figure things out on my own! :)

Taunya said...

Welcome to blogging, Mom! You will see soon how addicting and fun it is. I use mine as our family journal. I am in the process of slurping all of last year's blog into a printed book and it is almost done! Have fun with it! :)