Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Change is good!

Every once in awhile I get the bug. Yes the bug to change things. So for the last couple of weeks I have been working on my kitchen. I took off all of the old wall paper and patched up holes and than painted. We finally put up crown molding, something I have wanted for a long time. The colors I chose are not what most people would choose but it looks good to me. The north and east wall is done in gray and the south and west wall is done in Ivory. You can't see much of the gray because of the fridge and stove but it still looks good. It matches the tile. If I could I would post pic's but I guess you will have to use your imagination.

2 comments:

Taunya said...

How fun! I love changing it up a bit every now and then. I wish I could see some pics of it!

Keeley said...

Have one of the kinds bring out their camera on Sunday and then just dowload them to your computer for you!