Saturday, March 28, 2009





































































Last week i had the chance to go to Charleston, South Carolina with Heather. We went to visit Keeley and Andrew. It was a fast 5 days but so much fun. It was good to see Keeley and Andrew again and see their home and visit the many attractions that are around their home. Here are a few pic's of what we saw and did. I can't wait for next year when the whole family will be going back for our family reunion. This is only a few of the pic's I took. We went to Mepkin Abbey, Middleton Place, Cypress Gardens, Beach, Carriage Ride, Miniture Golfing and a couple of tours around Charelston. And I am sure there is more I just can't remember. (That old age thing again!) Again,,,,Thanks Heather and Keeley!!!!

3 comments:

District 6 Festival Committee said...

Yeah you updated!!! Love all the pictures. Does this mean you are home? We NEED to go out!!!

Keeley said...

Man, I cannot tell you how excited I was at that candyshop! :)

Taunya said...

Looks like you guys had such a fun time! Those pics make me miss The South. It's so pretty down there.