Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Well another Halloween has come and gone. This year I dressed up as the "Queen of the Nile". It is always fun to see the reaction from people at work. I am the only one who dresses up. All that week people were asking what I was going as this year. We were busy that day, I think from people who came in just to see me....lol. By the time I got home, I could not wait to get out of my costume. We had trunk or treat at the church that night and boy did I get it from alot of people. Paris Evans had his camera all ready to take my pic. What a disappointment I was. I wore my boo shirt enstead. I just couldn't make myself get dressed up again and put on all that make -up and eyelashes. I am thinking of next years costume already. It should be fun. Hope all of you had a safe and fun Halloween.

1 comment:

District 6 Festival Committee said...

Happy Halloween!!! I am disappointed that you didn't post a pic for me to see :)